Sunday 7 September 2008

Gay

I created this post just to further illustrate some other posts in the future.

This word has many meanings. But roughly, I only knew 3. Anyone wanna add?

1st.
Gay means happy!
Eg. During the 2 years studying in London, I felt so gay.

Its like the name of this laundry shop down the Fulham area, the area of my residence.
Go happy..! Man, can go there wash their clothes everyday. Cheer em up!!



2nd.

Often means greatness. Powerful, strong, extraordinary..etc

For example, a gay dota hero.

The hero is just so strong, nobody could fight against him/her.

Or...
A person is gay. Like the Singaporean in my class. She scored 100% for maths test and often near 100% for all the subjects.
She is damn gay...



3rd defination:


DO YOU NEED FURTHER EXPLANATIONS????

No comments: