Monday 24 September 2007

About Me

This post is about me!

I am Voon Yuan, a random guy you might see on the streets. I am currently doing a degree course in a pretty gay college named Imperial College London.

The thing is, nobody knows what exactly was I studying all the while. Now, I am a 3rd year BioMedical Engineering student, in the department of bioEngineering.

No!! Its not biotechnology... all those you know culture bacteria, then use for comercial shit.... That's not what I do. Yes!! you are wrong again, there is nothing related to biomedical science, all those biology, anatomies, pharmacology, chemistry.....  No, no no .

I would be so happy if anyone happened to define my course correctly. In the time being, just regard me as a 3rd year Electric and Electronics Engineering student okay?

I had been through very very different stages of life. I am chinese-ed with poor chinese language ability. Nah my english is bad as well. I am a snake disguised as a dragon. That's because I PTSed from batch 1989 to join all year 1988 colleagues.

Went to a chinese primary school, and a government secondary school in Kepong, KL. Then did my A-levels in HELP before going to London.

Special things about me:

I am the only child. Hohoho.... ( its not good at all, I hated this fact. ) ask me why...

Not rich at all.... " Study in London and say you are not rich ? "
"Bullshit la!".... "Another Joker!"
No, I got a loan for my first year of study, and scholarship then on... no other JPA scholar in London know that. (too low profile)


Really hate being alone. But used to being alone.

Never had a girlfriend

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I shall wait to see when you will update your profile of getting a girlfriend. Haha... Your profile is pretty interesting.