Wednesday 13 May 2009

Luck

Was I always so lucky back in the days?

Its awful, feeling ultimately blank looking at the exam questions today! 1st time ever I left 50% of the paper blank!!

There is no such thing as luck in exams..... Its always, I am good!! I don't need luck.
Once again, I was fooled by luck.

Never wish good luck because there is no luck!!

I can accept failure anytime in my life, but not now!! I want my degree!!
I was wrong... study 70% of the course material wont yield a 70% result.

And why did they rose the passing marks to 40% ????

F*Cking screwed!

5 comments:

-seokie- said...

awwwwww...:(

*hugs*

they ROSE the passing mark to 40%? what was it before this? 10%? :D

if everyone did shit for that paper, i'm sure they'll normalise the marks, don't worrryyy...

vY said...

Well, not everyone did shit. In fact some did very well.....

yaw said...

wooow..chill man..

DrTofu said...

well...how fun is leaving 50% of the paper blank? i've did it for few exams this semester already. U wanna compare? haih...very sad. mebe won't see u in london next year ='(

NTS said...

Sometimes things do happen out of ur expectation. =) Wish u can pass through this stage.