Saturday 6 March 2010

Give and take

When you sit alone in a room for a day, you get all sorts of wild thoughts running in your mind.
I was suppose to force myself to work on the piece of Matlab code my supervisor gave me, I wonder why I get more and more reluctant to work on weekends.

Currently, I would think that anything could be achieved in this world, but there is this one simplest primitive task that I always fail at .... relationship. Not only the guy/girl type, I think I suck at all sorts.. from friends to family.

I would wanna blame how I was introduced to this world in the past 18 years, instantly I could slap myself for having this thought. I believe I am not a caring person, and I didn't know how to. I don't wanna follow the pathetic path that I've witnessed for such a long time. I hate to be alone, but am I better off alone?

Can my reader tell me why is it so hard to cultivate relationship than to score A? Maybe I was born with the lack of some part of my brain. Am I a caring and helpful person? Yes, come and slap me or something! Scold, criticise and say yes, you dumb moron!
I should be contented. Mediocrity is a luxury, love cherishes.  FML.

Ps: You could/should totally ignore this post, it would be good if you could show me a finger, better if you say fuck off.

5 comments:

Nutella said...

o0o. Stop being a cry baby and fuck yourself up. Grow some balls and embrace life's magnificence.

vY said...

thanks!

Nutella said...

you know I love u and sometimes people learn things the hard way. Love you lots voon yuan. XoXo. Can't wait to see you and give you loads of huggies this summer. =P

DrTofu said...

You know vy, sometimes, i do get these similar thoughts, in regards of my studies. But i'll tell you what, don't ever think that you're a failure in that region. I don't think you are, in fact, non of our friends think you are. Its just your mind playing tricks with you.

Relationship, is really something that is tough to study about. Do not fret if you're not good at it. A lot of people are not good at it. You just need to relax and think, why does it not work for you? The solution is always there, just that we have many different paths to it. Some paths are hidden, some are not, some are harder, some are easier. So don't fret over it. Just chill out

Hope that is a bit useful for you. And, as you wish, here's your finger oOo, and your, fuck off man...hahaha. Take it easy boy =)

Anonymous said...

It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the underground world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat downloads[/URL], It's not a big surprise if you have no clue about blackhat marketing. Blackhat marketing uses not-so-popular or misunderstood methods to generate an income online.