Saturday 6 October 2007

College


Imperial College - My college!




Its been 10 days since I was away from Malaysia. So I should have something to talk about London de.




Although this place rain alot, the humidity here is rather low. 1st week,my lips dried and got some coaggulated blood on it. You wont like this feeling. The sun here, is with high intensity too, its really bright when the sky is clear. But the thing is you can sit under the sun at noon and feel so cool.



Mechanical Engineering ?? Yes tis is my place to study for the next few months...








Some Pictures around my college.

Cant believe that more than half of the people in my class are Asians. Malaysian - 6 Singaporeans-6 Hongkongs - 6-7 China- 5-6 Brunei -1 Indians - more. Even before we start real lectures we have a maths assessment. walao 18 questions give us 50 mins only. Alot question are A levels de.. but screw it , forgot all. And here, if you dont know how to answer, you have to write sth like : "I dont know how or I am clueless or I have no idea" to let them know you duno how to do that question.


Hmm...wan pee ? Go find toilet lo.




Oo .. this is what I found it different from malaysia's toilet because they have this(durex) vendor in it. and something to wipe your hand(when u pull.. some dry cloth will come down and some wet cloth will be re-rolled in)



The place I live in is call Southside Hall.. with 3 sub halls which sound like those in Harry Potter:- Selkirk, Tizard and Falmouth-Keogh. With those doors you just need your college card to unlock the main gain and your room door( works like touch and go) . The card is so important it is your library card... your card to assess to your class building... your card with some pounds in it.... no card means no need to go back room.

Pathway to my Selkirk Hall

Stairway and foyer

Kitchen

My twin room

My bed

7 comments:

-seokie- said...

use lip balm to prevent lips cracking. =)

your place looks so cool!! room looks tiny though. :D

Arun said...

so voon yuan has cracked and has a blog now. (hear seokie evil laughing in the background) =)

-seokie- said...

AHHHH!!!

ARROOONNIIIEEEE!!!

I see you have a blogger account. *snigger* *snigger*

so when are you going to start? *smiles innocently*

weeeeeeeeeee! This is a REVOLUTION!

Anonymous said...

omg vy!!! tot u say dun wanna blog??? wahahhaha...affected by bloggerism...ah well...good. lots of pics ah...not like me, i lazy upload...haha.

3cinr3b said...

ei your address has kepong!!! what are the odds la?? go there but can still live in kepong!

welcome to the dark side =p

-bernice

Anonymous said...

hihih vooni!!!

USe lipbalm and cream le! ahahhaa.. nice to hear that your doing good :)

Anonymous said...

Great work.