Saturday 6 October 2007

Sien












YeA... Sien is claimed to be the word I used most in msn. Since like everyone who go oversea have to start a blog, I start in this sien friday night. After 10 days of busy, at last come back to some sien.. yay !!










Always thought I was dreaming to realise the fact that now I am already in London. I have been admiring universities in the UK so long ago and always wanted to go there. I cant believe I do step on Imperial College now.








Feeling homesick ??? Nah...




Hard to adapt? Ok la.




Tough life? Its been nice here.




Cold? Getting used to wear shorts in room now.








The only shitty thing now... I think i failed my maths assessment and have to take extra classes.




There are so much things to talk about London. You cant find anything similar to Malaysia. At least I can experience some campus life which I never had. Wah... you will feel the ulu (ness) of SMKB or Kepong, even kl people here dont know where the **** is that. Good as I seem like the only 1 who study in a sekolah menengah. I regretted so much. I should have fail my LAN super kao.. A couple of my friends know how du lan I was when I did my LAN. ( LAN means male erectile organ in cantonese).








Its good that I know how to speak cantonese, there are alot of hong kong people.. hmm... pretty girl ? No wo.. Although Dr Tofu's report* rejected ts hypothesis, but it seem quite applicable here. haha!








1st impression. When I go to my accommodation, they give you a file with hell lot of useless welcome and info letter. Then there was a small red packet drop out also. It reads "Pasante Healthcare" Strawberry. Wtf ??! Took me a day only i realise ..oh its a condom.




2nd impression. Right in the evening, bbq dinner welcome. Thirsty. Look at the table... All wine bottles and beer cans. Living in Malaysia for so long you should know how exp are those things, and we pay so much for tuition fees.. hey feel like wan grab all !! But unfortunately,I cant drink alot. @!$#$$^&*!! waste.




3rd impression. Look at the door. Just like those glass pushable doors in malaysia. Try push cannot. And its simple, place your card near the sensor.. you will hear tiii....LED turns green, then the door will open for you. I neva seen such auto doors in Malaysia.. cool!








ZzzZzz zz ....... sleepy de. Thanks everyone who came for my farewell and to the airport (my official gratitude) Anyone who I didnt meet, I hope we see each other again next year.








*drtofu report- If u dunno, just ignore it.

3 comments:

Boonizz said...

Wah got blog de ar LOL

very free hor...!!!=P

AaRoN lEE said...

all gone overseas hav blog ?? haha... its gud to write something.. anything. let those care bout u noe how r u doin, wats interesting happening.. so on. gud to hear from u. post more & add pics of u too.. cya.

Anonymous said...

Congtrats on having a blog, looks like you are doing great there!!! hope u have lotsa fun!!! hope to see many more posts from you. keep in touch!! take care...