Saturday 13 December 2008

Pre-Christmas

What are you doing for Christmas this year ?

Hmm... Christmas normally doesn't mean anything to me, as for us cny seems more important. I dont remember I ever celebrated xmas back in Malaysia, the very one was the party at Zk's house and the A level year, a group of friend did some countdown at pastry shop behind Blue Junction.

But... being here for more than a year, I start to forget how the celebration of cny is like and feel the spirit of Christmas. For these 2 years, I went to Christmas dinner for our BioEngineers!! This year dinner was a little bit more formal as it is in a hotel, (evening dress code).


the All black pic of the day .


Malaysian and borneo gang


Flat gang


Year 2 gang



This year both of my good friends studying abroad are going back home. Although I do miss home, I am not going home. After the summer, I realised that I start having more memories of home Malaysia....

Year 2008 is coming to an end, Merry Christmas!!
Enjoy your holidays back home!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haiz stil no plan yet...saddie

Anonymous said...

hahaha..both of ur good friends..
am i one of them?
who is the other one then?