Monday 31 August 2009

16th Malaysia ?

A while ago, I called some of my single friends (who are still free enough) for a little adventure.

This time we headed to the goldcoast of Malaysia. We took many pictures, and a random video.
Somehow, this video instantly reminded those of us who watched the 15Malaysia video that it should fit into the 16th video.

Although there are 70++ more recommended videos tag 15Malaysia in youtube.....

I decided to proudly present our new production!
Don't worry, I am not stealing from your blog. See, I still give you the biggest credit by naming it after you. hahaha.




A Taste of Sepang


Synopsis:

A group of Malaysian overseas student decided to visit Sepang and for once they are not going there for the airport. At the end of the road, it was a beautiful horizon with calm waters. The surrounding vegetation would suggest they reached the sea, but it seems like they found a big lake. Now, its time to check it out...

Production team:
me
Angeline
AiWoon

Logistic manager:
Aaron Lee



Happy Merdeka everybody!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol should watch more angeline ysl's production. my 1st production wei..XD

thting89 said...

wow~~
it's fantastic!!
good~~malaysia taste~~!

-seokie- said...

lol!

wow. i am actually impressed. :)

Anonymous said...

single friends?? haha. i like that.
malaysian overseas student? hmm... that excludes me.
tanah AIR ku!