Tuesday 21 September 2010

Summer 2010

People tend to leave blog and turn to facebook, but sometimes I still prefer blogging as I can write more stories and thoughts and leave the stupid comments and likes behind. (you like this?)

Summer, the most wonderful season among the four. I begin to love it so much but soon I wouldn't have anymore left.
Four seasons view out my window. Autumn 2009

Spring
Summer

My 3rd summer holidays has come to an end. Often, I feel lost in time and space, I always mess up with things that happened last summer or last last summer. Every summer I expected I would achieve a little more, but each summer, I did less and less.

This summer, I promised myself to get an internship and gain work experience, but 3 months passed and I regretfully couldn't recall what I really did. I turned down a 3 months internship offer with IBM and that was all the I got. Similarly, from landing in KL to --> spicy --> to gathering with Kepong gang... movies, football ended my July. Then, from Yiew Wen's birthday to Kim Hung and then Tsi Ngar's birthday, from more Old Town and Spicy to Murni, occasionally a night out at Sky Bar... Finally Zk's leaving to Moscow, and thats August. September, I didnt even spend much time back home. Last year I went to London for 2 weeks and this year I was in far far away land to visit princesses. In blink of eye, that's dai gar je's birthday and farewell for everybody! (always couldn't celebrate dai lou's birthday)
Lovely ladies @ Sky Bar !
Wil Liam's house BBQ night. Night where all the theories and effects were founded. See miss Yee, haven't finish biting her  chicken wing, now hold a plate of prawns pula.

I am excited for London. I used to hate flying back; by the time I learned to appreciate, its already my final year. How I wish I could re-live my rotation of UK for 9 months and 3 months holiday in Malaysia for a few more years... Argh people, dont be emo when you fly back to UK... after all, you will be home one day, but you wont get to stay in UK as a student that often; or should I say, that opportunity is only for this one time.

I miss my dear coursemates, being classmates for 2 years is really short!
Project Presentation Day.

One of the memorable K-night out!

Happy autumn term people! Time to start work!
For those who are looking for a job, good luck and may the next fucking employer appreciates what we studied as a BioEngineer!

1 comment:

DrTofu said...

Ee William like this.