Thursday 30 September 2010

Final year

This is my 4th and final year in London! Previously, I've seen my flatmate travelling to and fro with small little luggages. I hate bulky and heavy luggages. Adding to the fact that I have to take a tube, walk back to my flat and thanks to BBC weather giving me a warning of HEAVY rain, I've got to challange myself really light this year. Furthermore, its the last year in London, what is more to carry from Malaysia ??


Things in my luggage before I add in my OWN belongings...

After I packed in everything I need to bring.

Record low! 13kg is all I am going to bring this year!

If you are wondering, this is the size of my luggage! I love it, small and swift, I can get through the silly bars from Heathrow to tube station easily.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

My light bulbs and my books are in ur luggage.Yayyyyy:))

SleepySpaceCadet said...

Your packing style is 10x more efficient than mine.