Sunday 19 December 2010

Final year log #1

Is it always so true that you will apprecriate things so badly, only when you are losing it....

Now that I have accustomed to life here, it felt so nostalgic just to walk on the streets. My greatest challenge has yet to be what I'm going to do the next few years. It is pathetic to find out millions were spent to send students overseas and not having a plan for them when they return. It is like spending a lot of money buying a super computer and place it in your house. You'll be like : 'Yea, we have super computers too!', but you never bother to find out how to use it. 

I don't know how Malaysian press portray the weather conditions in Europe now, but for my mum, it definitely seems like we are having a 2012 rehearsal here. To me, it is pure excitement. Every Malaysian got to love snow, because it is the thing we never have.

Heavy snowfalls instantly turned the world outside to be white..
Something like this.

Certainly it's white and magical this season, Merry Christmas !!

No comments: