Sunday 3 January 2010

2010

Its against the norm for a blogger not to post a blog about a new year. So here it is...

While others spend their time partying and countdown.... (even with skype nowadays) I was.... well doing the most lame thing you could do before you advance to a new decade. I bet you would never guess it, to save you time... I was
 well...


Playing cards! With 2 other friend of mine... whining things that guys would complain about..


The thing I thought about new year is that its like a new chapter for everybody. No matter how shit and bad it was the previous year, lets give life a new start, and a reset with new resolutions!

I am the one reluctant to accept a year had just passed like a blink of the eye. As I am now in 3rd year of University, I couldn't believe I am almost done with studying. I hate the fact that too much time was wasted in 2009 and I had achieved nothing significant. To count what I did, some was really cool, from visiting a few countries to the best thing I did in 2009, climbing mount Kinabalu and diving in the sea.

I believe by learning from past mistake is how we learn. Throwing away regrets, and take each of them as a lesson is the best way! I shall try my best to stick to this theory....

 Lets hope 2010 comes with more challenges and fun!! I wish everyone who read this emotional post till here, a very happy new year !

Well, as I said more challenges are coming up, I was in the stupid college the next day, rushing for my project report due on 11th Jan. The college was totally empty



Hmm.. Good start! Good start!

A better start ? I am going snowboarding in less than an hour time, hope I dont get owned by the slopes.

Happy 2010 again!
 

No comments: