Sunday 31 January 2010

Our year 3 house

One fine day.... when I opened the door and stepped out of the house

I saw this sign. This is a bad sign which obviously means my current rented house have been sold. Since our rent contract was on a 6 months basis, we could get kicked out anytime.

So, before I got suddenly dragged out from my bed and throw to the roadside, I should write a little blog post for the house I stay in this year.

Since 3rd year is the final year for most people, we decided to make the last year homely. Hence we rented a 2 and a half  storey house.  

The entrance of the house, a stair that leads to the upper floors and a hallway to the kitchen.

Under the stairs, you would find a hidden toilet where many thought that its a store room, others wouldn't even notice its existence.

This is the kitchen. Big kitchen for big eaters.

The best thing is, we've got a backyard where we can have barbeques during summer! At least we hope so......

We got plants and herbs. You might notice that they are all dead now, not because of lack of care, but its winter dude.!

Climbing up the stairs you see a spiral stairs up the loft and a small mezzanine for physical workouts!


On the right is my room.

These furnitures were all bought from ikea.


Lastly, this is the loft, the 'guest' room

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh my god, hope u wun wake up in the roadside then.When is ur graduation?

vY said...

I got 1 more year. Have to find a new house and housemates next year

-seokie- said...

WAAAHHHHHHH

SO PRETTY!!!!!! and surprisingly neat for a house full of guys.

My house will be full of 2ndhand furniture :(

vY said...

Of course! We clean every week ok.

Jenny said...

Walao, this is so troublesome.Hope u found a suitable house soon.All ur current hsemates will be graduating this yr?

vY said...

2 of them. One is in 2nd year.