Thursday 15 October 2009

What I do on a regular Thursday

 Today is Thursday.
And this is the first time I do live blogging, actually blogging instantly.

Just now, I woke up at ... look at the clock:

If I were back then last year, it would be SHIT !!! super late.

This year, its ok, chill man.

Then....
I did some push up.

Damn freaking cold !! Must warm up the body, if not you would just be shivering whole morning.
Next, its time for breakfast.



Had some cereal that I always used to have.


Today suddenly got the mood to drink some coffee, so I stole a spoon of nescafe.

Not to forget to check the refrigerator.


Of course, I need to do some business as well....


Finally, time to dress up !!

And And.... .wait for it .......




GO TO PASAR (Market) !!


The reason I checked the fridge just now is to see what to buy.

I went to the local meat store too.



WALAO Eh.... no need go school 1 ar ???


hmm... ok maybe I should start preparing to go college now.
3rd year damn nice !!

6 comments:

verycutejoanna said...

wakaka. third year damn nice? u wil know how nice is it near exam. wahlao! i like their market!! wahsai.. n i like ur display picture too!! wahlao..too much

DrTofu said...

hahahahaha. nice one man. live blog eh? din post up a pic of ur shit after u did ur business? tat'll be more lively. hahahahaha

Anonymous said...

hahaa.. william, i also thought of that.. vy, u missed a lot of intimate moments.

vY said...

The worst exam period I had I think would be last year, nothing would be worst than that la. Their market nice meh? Normal only lo.

Ok, I shall post my shit next time!

jac said...

haha. agree. this post got a bit swt. haha!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.