Saturday 26 September 2009

Day 13 to Day 15

Project 365!

I finally found out that getting a photo to post everyday is really hard. Maybe, its me, always sitting at home doing nothing!


Day 13. 24/9/2009


Fetch my mum to Lembaga Hasil Dalam Negeri to settle something regarding her retirement. (pencen)
This is the place where everybody else loses their income, but it is where my allowance come from!! Muahaha. You can see the reluctant and "dulan" look of people in the office, especially when they need to queue up with number tickets. I would wanna stand up and say a big thank you, but I wouldnt do so because I am sure I will definitely get beaten up.


Day 14. 25/9/2009

I was so bored, and begin to look forward to my coming year in my gay college.
It turned out, my college is so SMEXY! ....my journey from where I stay to college "erected"!!!!
This is first year...


Then 2nd year....

Now 3rd year....



Long hard.... 2.1 miles journey to college. I have to walk 6km daily just to go classes and back. Have your parents told you? sometimes, skipping school is healthier! Imagine the 6km walk on the main road and the amount of carbon intake into your lungs....
Good excuse to ponteng, dont you think so?


Day 15. 26/9/2009
 


If you wonder what do I do in Imperial 3rd year, these are my subjects. Been through it all day long, and yes... I dont have a single clue on wat the fu*k I will be studying in any of the subjects above. Okay, I think I am screwed

No comments: